المسلمون حول العالم لماذا أسلموا؟؟ أبواب الدعوة شبهات وردود المعارف الإسلامية
Investigate Islam – arabic  المقالات مكتبة طريق الخلاص لاهوتيات نصرانيات

Archive for the ‘Prophet Muhammad’ Category

Muhammad was a pedophile and his wife was only 6 [or 7]

Tuesday, February 2nd, 2016

“Muhammad was a pedophile and his wife was only 6 [or 7].”

2

Most historians agree that Aisha and Muhammad were married after she reached puberty. They place her age, on average, around 13 years old at the time of marriage, though she may have been betrothed to him much earlier. Americans need to keep in mind that while they might not have heard of Islam prior to September 11th, Muhammad lived in the early 600s A.D. It might surprise them to learn that marriage at such an early age was extremely common not only in the Arab world, but the Western world as well. King John of England married a12-year-old around 1198. Romeo’s love, Juliet, was only 13. No subset of people is more hated in the West than pedophiles. An attempt to cast the founder of the perceived enemy as a pedophile would certainly benefit the war effort.

the source

http://theantimedia.org/propaganda-and-islam-what-youre-not-being-told/Number of View :457

Tags:

Bible Verses about the Prophet Muhammad

Saturday, May 3rd, 2014

Islam and the Prophet’s Connection to the Bible

q

Question: Does Islam and its Prophet and Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessing of God be upon him) have any historical links with the Bible (Gospel and the Old Testament)?

(All quotations are from the New King James Version.)

Yes, indeed there are many links. We quote as follows:

  • In the Old Testament, Genesis, 21:21 it is said: “He (Prophet Ishmael) dwelt in the Wilderness of Paran; and his Mother took a wife for him from the land of Egypt.”
  • Psalm 83: 4-6 talks about the enemies of among others Ishmaelites, and Hagrites (Hagar being the mother of Prophet Ishmael).
  • Psalm 84: 4-6 “4. Blessed are those who dwell in your House; They will still be praising You. 5. Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on the pilgrimage. 6. As they pass through the valley of Baca. They make it a spring; The rain also covers it with pools.”

(more…)Number of View :867

Tags: ,

Prophet Muhammad’s Name Found in the Bible

Saturday, May 3rd, 2014

The name “Muhammad” has been discovered in the Bible in the original Hebrew language.

In the 5th chapter of the Shir haShirim ( שיר השירים ), which is one of the five megilot or Sacred Scrolls that are part of the Hebrew Bible or for short the “Song of Solomon” (also called “Song of Songs”). That chapter is giving a prophecy about an individual to come, a mystery man.

Song of Songs 5:15 compares this prophetic mystery man to the land of “Lebanon” which is the land of the Arabs. This implies that the mystery man would be an Arab.

Song of Songs 5:10 says: “My beloved is white and ruddy, pre-eminent above ten thousand.” This is a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad as he conquered Mecca. It is a well known historically documented fact that in the year 630 CE Muhammad entered Mecca as the leader of an army of “ten thousand men”. This verse and the preceeding verse (v. 11) also match Muhammad’s physical discription as found in Muslim sources (light skin and black hair).

(more…)Number of View :807

Tags:

Evidence for the superiority of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) over other Prophets

Saturday, May 3rd, 2014

f5

artr
Is there a verse in the Holy Qur’aan which states that the Messenger is superior to other Prophets?.
Praise be to Allaah.Firstly:We would point out to the brother who asked this question and to all our readers that it is not essential for every ruling to be mentioned in the Qur’aan. The evidence for sharee’ah is the Qur’aan and Sunnah, not only the Qur’aan. The rulings of Allaah may be mentioned in the Sunnah and not in the Qur’aan, or they may be mentioned in the Qur’aan and not in the Sunnah, or the ruling may be mentioned in general terms in the Qur’aan and explained in detail in the Sunnah.

There is no single verse in the Book of Allaah which says that we should follow what it says in the Qur’aan and not that which is in the Sunnah. The one who claims to follow the Qur’aan only and not the Sunnah should quote as evidence a verse which will support his method and understanding, but he will not be able to do that. Rather, in the Book of Allaah there is the command to follow that which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) has brought, and to abstain from what he forbids. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad) gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it)”

Number of View :655

Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad .. the Prophet of Islam

Saturday, May 3rd, 2014

Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of
Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam

The Biblical prophecies on the advent of the Prophet Muhammad  are evidence of the truth of Islam for people who believe in the Bible.

In Deuteronomy 18, Moses stated that God told him: “I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.  If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.” (Deuteronomy 18:18-19).1

From these verses we conclude that the prophet in this prophecy must have the following three characteristics:

1)  That he will be like Moses.

2)  That he will come from the brothers of the Israelites, i.e. the Ishmaelites.

3)  That God will put His words in to the mouth of this prophet and that he will declare what God commands him.

Let us examine these three characteristics in more depth:

1)  A prophet like Moses:

There were hardly any two prophets who were so much alike as Moses and Muhammad .  Both were given a comprehensive law and code of life. Both encountered their enemies and were victorious in miraculous ways.  Both were accepted as prophets and statesmen.  Both migrated following conspiracies to assassinate them.  Analogies between Moses and Jesus overlook not only the above similarities but other crucial ones as well.  These include the natural birth, the family life, and death of Moses and Muhammad  but not of Jesus.  Moreover Jesus was regarded by his followers as the Son of God and not exclusively as a prophet of God, as Moses and Muhammad  were and as Muslims believe Jesus was.  So, this prophecy refers to the Prophet Muhammad  and not to Jesus, because Muhammad  is more like Moses than Jesus.

(more…)

Number of View :677

Tags:

Download .. THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAAS)

Saturday, May 3rd, 2014

 

 

 f13

THE PROPHET

MUHAMMAD

(SAAS)

 

HARUN YAHYA

 

All translations from the Qur’an are from The Noble Qur’an: a New Rendering of its Meaning in English

by Hajj Abdalhaqq and Aisha Bewley, published by Bookwork, Norwich, UK. 1420 CE/1999 AH.

 

 

Translated by: Carl Rossini

Edited by: David Livingstone

 

 

 Download the book from this link

prophetmuhammadphuh

(more…)Number of View :655

Tags: ,

PPt about Prophet Muhammad PBUH

Saturday, May 3rd, 2014

 

f20

MUHAMMAD Peace and Blessings of Allah Be Upon Him. The Last Messenger of God.

Informative presentation about Prophet Muhammad PBUH

 

suitable for students and researchers

 

Download

 

 

Prophet_Muhammad_and_You

 

 

 

 

 Number of View :703

Tags:

The Young Marriage of Aishah

Sunday, March 30th, 2014

The Young Marriage of  Aishah

Mother of the Believers

Abû Imân cAbd ar-Rahmân Robert Squires

© Muslim Answers – Orlando, Florida, All Rights Reserved.

 


In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the Compassionate

The marriage of the Prophet Muhammad(P) to cAishah bint Abû Bakr when she was at quite a young age has been the focus of quite a bit of criticism in the West. Unfortunately, in this Neo-Colonialist Age of  Smart bombs, MTV and the Big Mac, some of those who profess to be Muslims have themselves become critics.  Many Muslims, faced with the juggernaut of allegedly “universal”  Western liberal values that have permeated almost everyone around them, sheepishly avoid discussion of such “embarrassing” Islamic issues.  It is a keenly true observation that even though the European powers have pulled their colonial armies out of Muslim lands and granted them “independence”, an even worse plague continues.  This curse is “Colonialism of the Mind” and it is more dangerous since it is much more subtle.  Insha’Allah, this article will be a contribution to making both Muslims and non-Muslims aware of not only the objective facts regarding the Prophet’s(P) marriage to cAishah, but how to understand it in light of Islam and life in the “modern” world.

Regrettably, for those of us trying to spread the truth of Islam in the West, we often have to agree with the Orientalist W. Montgomery Watt when he wrote: 

Of all the world’s great men none has been so much maligned as Muhammad.1 

But here, for a change, were are dealing with something that is an authentic part of Islamic history, not an apocryphal or fabricated event that Westerners have been duped into believing is authentic, such as the so-called “Satanic Verses” incident. That a man in his fifties would marry such a young girl – especially a man who is supposed to be a living example of piety – is not only difficult for many “modern” Westerners to come to terms with, but it has even gone so far as to stir up disgusting “sexual misconduct” charges amongst them.  In the face of such criticism, Muslims have not always reacted well.  In the past century, when so many Muslims were so “Westoxicated” and ready to monkey Europeans in almost anything, the usual reaction was to deny the sources that reported the alleged “embarrassing problem”.  To Muslim “modernists”, who argued that only a legal ruling found in the Qur’ân was Islamically valid, brushing aside this aspect of the Prophet’s(P) life was rather easy.  They simply denied that it had occurred and attacked the sources which reported it.  Fortunately for Muslims, the apologetics of these “Uncle Toms of Islam” has faded to the periphery to a large extent.  However, there are still many Muslims out there who try to get around what they see as a problem by ignoring authentic Islamic sources while claiming to be followers of the Ahl as-Sunnah. (which basically means “orthodox Sunni” Muslims, for those unfamiliar Islamic terminology).  Many other Muslims possibly wonder whether the story is authentic and how to understand it if it is.

The Islamic Evidence Of cAishah’s Marriage

Due to the apparent ignorance of many Muslims, possibly due to reading “modernist” apologetic literature like that mentioned above, a look at what the authentic sources of Islam say about the age at which cAishah  married the Prophet(P) is in order. This way, before we move on to an analysis of the facts, we will first establish what the authentic Islamic facts are.  At this point, it should be mentioned that it is absolutely pointless from an Islamic standpoint to say that the age of cAishah is “not found in the Qur’ân”, since the textual sources of Islam are made up of both the Qur’ân and the Sunnah – and the Qur’ân tells us that.  For those wanting (or needing) to learn more about the status of the Sunnah in Islam, please read An Introduction to the Sunnah, by Suhaib Hasan.  Now in regards to what the authentic Islamic sources actually say, it may come as a disappointment to some “modern” and “cultured” Muslims that there are four ahâdîth in Sahîh al-Bukhârî and three ahâdîth in Sahîh Muslim clearly state that cAishah was “nine years old”  as the time that her marriage was consummated with the Prophet(P).  These ahâdîth, with only slight variation, read as follows:

cAishah, may God be pleased with her, narrated that the Prophet(P) was betrothed (zawaj) to her when she was six years old and he consummated (nikah) his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years.  (Sahîh al-Bukhârî, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64)

(more…)

Number of View :456

Tags:

Muhammad(P) & Lies

Sunday, March 30th, 2014

Muhammad(P) & Lies

M S M Saifullah

© Islamic Awareness, All Rights Reserved.

Last Modified: 1st September 1999

 


Assalamu-alaikum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu:

On 9 Jun 1997, Jeremiah McAuliffe wrote:

> Jochen Katz was asked:

> There was also a question in my post Jochen, can’t you answer it? Who
> do you say Muhammad was? Tell us. I’ve asked you this question a
> number of times. You’ve never answered it.

Actually this question has been answered by the pals of Jochen a few centuries ago. And Jochen will not answer this because his motive is “Inter-Faith Dialogue”. But let me help Jochen and others out of this “Inter-Faith Dialogue”. Most of us may not have heard the word Maometis derived from Mahomet. the word Maometis means The number of the beast, i.e., 666 stuff . When the Christian polemics started a few centuries ago strong vituperative language was poured out upon Muhammad(P) headed by Maracci, Prideaux and others. The word Mahoun and Mahound means Muhammad, imagined in the middle ages to be a pagan God. In Scottish this word means the devil.[1]

We have to agree with the Orientalist W Montgomery Watt when he says:

Of all the world’s greatest men none has been so much maligned as Muhammad. It is easy to see how this has come about. For centuries Islam was the great enemy of Christendom, for Christendom was in direct contact with no other organized states comparable in power to the Muslims. The Byzantine empire, after losing its provinces in Syria and Egypt, was being attacked in Asia Minor, while Western Europe was threatened through Spain and Sicily. Even before the Crusades focused attention on the expulsion of the Sarcens from the Holy Land, medieval war-propaganda, free from the restraints of factuality was building up a conception of ‘the great enemy’. At one point Muhammad was transformed into Mahound, the prince of darkness. By the eleventh century the idea about Islam and Muslims current in the crusading armies were such travesties that they had a bad effect on morale. The crusaders had been led to expect the worst of their enemies, and, when they found many chivalrous knights among them, they were filled with distrust for the authorities of their own religion.[2]

A few centuries ago the Prophet(P) was called the pagan God, the number of the beast i.e., the devil. This was the work of those Holy Ghost inspired Christians. These Christians also said that the Prophet(P) was a Child Molester, a Keeper of Harem and an anti-Christ. The great lies of the Crusades against the Prophet(P) and Muslims can even be seen in the so-called classics The Adventures Of Don Quixote.

Coming back to the modern age, we will still find Christians like Jochen calling the Prophet(P) Child Molester although in a politically correct language. Go to Hyde Park Speakers’ Corner (London, UK) on Sunday and you will find Christian fundamentalists calling Allah, the Moon god and repeating the same age old polemics like the Prophet(P) was a Child Molester, a Keeper of Harem and an anti-Christ. Basically, nothing has changed from then till today. The “Crusades” are still there although wrapped up in a deceptive way. So do not get fooled by Jochen’s “Inter-Faith Dialogue” or “Christian-Muslim Understanding”. All these are lies and damn lies. Being on the soc.religion.islam for more than two and half years, I can testify that.

(more…)Number of View :480

Tags: ,

Is The Bible In Our Hands The Same As During The Time Of Muhammad(P)?

Sunday, March 30th, 2014

Is The Bible In Our Hands The Same As During The Time Of Muhammad(P)?

M S M Saifullah & Hesham Azmy

© Islamic Awareness, All Rights Reserved.

First Composed: 18th October 1998

Last Updated: 28th December 2005

 


Assalamu-`alaykum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu:

1. Introduction

Is the Bible in our hands the same as during the time of Prophet Muhammad(P)? A Christian missionary trying to evangelize Muslims would answer in the affirmative. When pressed for an evidence to back up his claims about the integrity of his book from the advent of Islam until today, the missionary quickly turns to the Qur’an and the hadith, to the surprise of Muslims.

Now if we apply the standards used for authenticating the integrity of the Qur’an and the hadith, such as the isnad (i.e., the chain of narration), to the Bible, the Christian missionary would be hard-pressed to present a decent isnad of his Bible going back to Muhammad(P) leave alone Jesus(P). Isnad is a part of the religion of Islam. `Abdullah b. al-Mubarak (d. 181 AH), one of the teachers of Imam al-Bukhari, said:

The isnad is part of the religion: had it not been for the isnad, whoever wished to would have said whatever he liked.[1]

When confronted with such uncomfortable facts, the quickest way out for the missionary is to wiggle out of the argument by name calling. One such incident happened in the newsgroup soc.religion.islam, where the Christian missionary Jochen Katz said:

That is a bogus argument from an Islamic point of view. The scriptures are demonstrably the same today as in Muhammad’s time. Muhammad/Qur’an approved of them as genuine.

As far as the missionary’s position stands, there is neither any “demonstration” nor any show of “genuineness” of his scriptures since the time of Muhammad(P). This is not surprising. We can’t expect someone to show something of which he does not have any information about. Furthermore, does it not occur to this missionary that he should use the Bible’s textual history to “demonstrate” the claims of “genuineness” of his scriptures, before using somebody else’s scripture for textual integrity?

In this article, we will briefly discuss the issue of the Bible that we have in our hands today, being the same as during the time of the Prophet(P), from the point of view of the textual history of the Bible and Islamic history.

2. On Canons & Their Content

According to the missionary:

The scriptures are demonstrably the same today as in Muhammad’s time.

(more…)

Number of View :538

Tags:
Live Help Through Chat

Online daily:
From 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
(according to your computer time)

http://www.islamreligion.com/chat
He Accept Islam
facebook
Social sites
  Facebook YouTube Twitter me  
الإسلام طريق الخلاص

Is it Islam?
Important questions about Islam to each person uses his mind ~ Who sparked World War II and I? Is it Islam and Muslims ?? ~ Who has killed 20 million human residents of the same indigenous Australia? Is it Islam and Muslims ?? ~ Who sent the bombs to hit Hiroshima ? Is it Islam and Muslims ?? ~ Who has killed more than the 100 million Indians from the Red Indians in North America? Is it Islam and Muslims ?? ~ Who has enslaved about 180 million of Africans? most of them died as slaves and about 88% of them and been thrown in the Atlantic Ocean Is it Islam and Muslims ?? do u have heard that the arab have produce films or draw comics or cartoons that harm to Christianity, or one of its symbols

 

THE "HOLY" CRUSADES

Our visitors

free counters

Map of our Visitors
Archives
Islamic Directories
Findelio Islam Directory

Theme Credit:

Design by: Designer Link, Made free by:
Sponsor #1 - Sponsor #2 - Sponsor #3